Fishing is one the most enjoyable ways to spend your visit to Virginia Beach. Booking a trip on the Ocean Pearl is a good choice. Whether you are an expert, novice, fly or light tackle fisherman, Capt. Steve Wray can accommodate your needs. All fishing licenses, bait and tackle are provided.
Winter Striper Fishing Special!
Half Day $500.00
Full Day $800.00
Standard Pricing 2013
- Deep Drop – 6 People $1800.00 / $200.00 for each additional person (max 8 anglers)
- Bay Trip – 1/2 day- 6 people $500.00 / $50.00 for each additional person (approx.5 hrs)
- Bay Full Day – 6 people $800.00 / $60.00 for each additional person (8 hrs )
- Offshore – 6 people $1800.00 / $200.00 for each additional person (max 14 anglers)
- Overnight Offshore – 6 people $2400.00 / $250.00 for each additional person
- Cruising – $125.00 per hour (two hour minimum)
$200 per day deposit required.
Trips do not include gratuity for mate.
Cash or check only. Checks payable to:
Ocean Pearl Charters
2109 West Great Neck Rd.
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
If you would like to set up a trip, call and Capt. Steve will personally respond
to your request. It’s easy.
TIPS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Bring a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt and rain gear. Some mornings can be cool. In winter, dress in layers.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Bring a hat and sunglasses. Polarized sunglasses are preferred. They reduce the surface glare on the water.
- Protect your lunch from water. Ziploc bags will do the trick. These can also be used for cameras, wallet, etc.
- Please wear non skid, non marking soled shoes.
- We ask that you please leave all glass containers at home.
- Bring a cooler to transport you fish home.